Google

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

San Francisco, California

H i - thanks for checking my blog. I wasn't entering anything because I was really busy packing and moving my house. It took the movers 2.5 days and they finally shipped everything. Then had a lot of farewell lunches and dinners. My United Airline flights were jammed full and the service/food was same as always - not so good. The Air Steward was asking people, "Chicken or Fish? - Sir, Chicken or Fish?!" Bit scary.

San Francisco is a bit windy this week and very clear. Bit hot and will get into the 100s next week. I had lunch at a Mexican place and then dinner at Sushi Rock 1608 Polk St,. SF CA 94109, Tel: (415) 345-1690 www.sushirocksf.com It was pretty good - and had disco music - the service was so fast it was scary. Half-full, we still had our orders in around 10 minutes!! And when we paid - the credit card slip was returned in less than 3 minutes. Not used to such fast service - I was wondering if something was wrong - like they made the sushi too fast or the food wasn't cooked. Their Bento box set is really big.

Went to Karaoke and called it a night.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
  • Does anyone know how to fix this to make the picture show on Planet Malaysia?

  • Planet Malaysia

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?