Google

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

It's Raining Inside My House & the Ceiling's Falling Down

I'm very tired because I can't sleep well. My air conditioner hasn't been working in the master bedroom for a few days and I had to sleep in a spare bedroom. But the room is much louder.

The problem is that the air conditioner filters get clogged which leads to warm/humid air coming through the vents in the master bedroom. It got so bad that at one point, the motor broke. The A/C guys have to flush out the filter...so that it can start cooling again.

Another problem that started up again was water leakage from the a bathroom ceiling. It went away and came back but has been going on for days. It's so strong that it fills up an umbrella stand in a few hours. Last night part of the crown molding - about four feet - came crashing down. Luckily, the guys were able to plug a hole somewhere and the water's stopped. It seems like only the upper floors have humidity problems - the paint's coming off in a few places and the paint on the doorframe has buckled. I'm hoping that the ceiling doesn't cave-in until I move out.

http://www.pueblo.gsa.gov/cic_text/housing/aircond/aircond.htm

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
  • Does anyone know how to fix this to make the picture show on Planet Malaysia?

  • Planet Malaysia

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?